As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and on-boarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is seeking for management of renewal team for Japan region, developing the business and increasing the retention rate for the region.
- Develop/Review RR improvement strategy/action plan
- Collaborate with Field Sales Team and align the renewals strategy
- Determine and assign sales quotas, targets, and/or goals
- Forecast, analyze and mitigate risks of missed target
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients
- Analyze sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps
- Drive internal QBRs/MBRs
- Recruit, select, onboard, and train new sales reps
- Coach individual sales representatives to help them improve sales performance
- Meet with reps one-on-one weekly to review performance, progress, and targets
- Set targets, performance improvement plans, and rigorous, objective standards for sales representatives
- Plan and preside over weekly sales team meetings
- Deliver deep performance reviews for each individual rep once or twice per year
- Motivate and engage the sales team with monetary and non-monetary (intrinsic) motivational tactics
- Continuously communicate metrics/KPIs to the team
- Perform financial planning for the team
- Monitor SFDC Hygiene
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Previous experience on management role (1-3 years)
- Previous experience on customer success role (1-3 years)
- Knowledge of Japanese market specifics
- Knowledge on Salesforce is preferred
- Punctual, reliable, and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, upbeat, organized and highly persistent in follow-ups
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Fluent English and Japanese as the must