As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We, Acronis Cyber Protect team, develop apps, which simplify and automate remote administration, provide protection and monitor overall state of computer systems/devices for big, average and small businesses.
Currently our main language is C/C++, but we are actively using Golang in our new apps and gradually move from C++ to Golang in general. That’s why it would be big advantage, if you also had (basic) coding experience with Golang. We will also welcome candidates who want to learn and gain experience with Golang.
- Participation in design and developing of software on C/C++ or Golang
- Covering you solutions with functional and unit tests
- Writing software and operational documentation
- Participation in code review, control of code quality
- Write quality code and tests, perform code reviews
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and QA to deliver quality software to the end users
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of working experience as a Software Developer
- Knowledge of C++14 and higher
- Experience in developing multi-threaded network applications
- Experience with boost framework
- Experience with Git, CMake
- Ability to write cross-platform code (Windows, Unix systems)
- Knowledge of the SQL basics and experience with SQLite
- Ability to work as part of the team and communicate with other teams
- Upper-Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Docker
- Experience of creating RESTful apps and designing RAML
- Ability to work with WinAPI, COM technologies
- (Basic) experience with Golang/Python
- Advanced level of understanding how Unix like systems operate
- Experience with Jira/Confluence
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties