As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a Product Manager in the Acronis Cyber Infrastructure team, where you will be responsible for the foundational piece of Acronis products and data centers. In this role, you will drive infrastructure-related initiatives and improvements in the context of Acronis data centers and other Acronis products needs.
- Build product strategy and roadmap and validate it with stakeholders
- Research market and perform competitors' reviews
- Set relevant metrics to measure the success of the product and features
- Write feature descriptions and provide a detailed description of user stories
- Work with designers and manage the process of mockups preparation addressing developers and other stakeholders' feedback
- Work with R&D to guide development activities based on priorities, provide feedback on critical design choices based on user impact, and help steer the release process to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables
- Work with Sales, Partners, and End-customers to collect feedback and translate it into features to create new scenarios and improve existing experiences
- Perform product trainings for Sales, Marketing, Support, and Partners
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product/Program Manager, Technical Product Manager, System Analytic, or in a similar for B2B product
- Technical proficiency with modern virtualization, storage, network and compute technologies
- Ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain
- Strong analytical abilities and effective at using multiple data sources
- Effective problem solving and strong negotiation skills
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties