Acronis brings complete cyber protection solutions to its customers. As an automation engineer, you will contribute building and maintaining automated infrastructure to collect, classify and detect cyberthreats like ransomware, malware, viruses and phishing. You will also work closely with our cyber security researchers, building tools to automate their day-to-day operations. Also you will setup monitoring and alerting tools to ensure that our customers always obtain fast and accurate cyber protection.
- Develop and maintain pipelines for various automation tasks (e.g. security definitions testing, suspicious files processing).
- Build and deploy services (REST API, Web application, etc) for Acronis cybersecurity lab operations.
- Build, maintain and optimize large databases of malware samples, behaviour logs, telemetry etc.
- Build data monitoring and visualization systems. Raise alerts automatically whenever anomaly is detected.
- 2+ years of experience as software developer, DevOps engineer or relevant positions.
- Hands-on experience in automating tasks (File system manipulation, Web Scraping, HTTP/HTTPS/FTP communication, System Control) using any computer language (preferably Python).
- Experience in frameworks like Flask or Django and Pytest
- Experience in working with no-SQL database like MongoDB is preferred.
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD (continuous integration/development) tools such as Jenkins is preferred.
- Knowledge of virtualization environments, experience of creating and controlling virtual machines in cloud. Experience with automating virtual machine hypervisor is a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux system management and software deployment is preferred.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is preferred.
- Capable and willing to learn and integrate new technology (a new tool, database or programming language).