Acronis is developing bigdata platform for malicious threats analysis, detection and classification. We use proven ML algorithms and flexible architecture to make the solution easily adjustable to new threats and configurable for the end user.
As a Research C/C++ Developer, you will be researching, developing and maintaining the tools that facilitate analytics workflows and computation frameworks.
- Develop critical high-performance search and similarity algorithms which deliver scalable, cloud-based solutions according to business requirements and requests.
- Implement, test and deliver efficient analytics for search and extraction of features.
- Perform quality assurance for developed components.
- Support the core team and work closely with the engineering team to integrate your work into our production systems.
- Create and maintain documentation around features and configurations.
- Strong C/C++ skills.
- Significant research experience in Information Retrieval algorithms and their applications.
- Strong background in algorithm design, machine learning and statistics.
- Knowledge of Distributed Computing and Cloud Computing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for crafting and shipping robust software solutions.