Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking to hire an ambitious and driven Inside Sales Representative who is bilingual in Portuguese and English to work with our LATAM Cloud business. This position is focused on driving sales process to qualify inbound leads and growing pipeline to create, advance, and close revenue opportunities. One of the main goals for the Cloud ISR is to attract new Cloud and Service Providers partners to sign-up and sell Acronis' Data Cloud services within their existing customer base. The ideal candidate must have a successful track record of exceeding sales quotas, and must possess an aggressive attitude toward hitting quota and achieving success. The Inside Sales Representative must be able to qualify leads that come from a variety of sources and work the sales pipeline from beginning to close. Fluent in Portuguese and English is required for this position.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, which is why we need an experienced Inside Sales professional that wants to hit the ground running and sell new and exciting technology for Acronis. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. We need someone who is intelligent, eager to work hard, reliable, and able to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required, but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems while working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Responding to and qualifying high-volume of inbound sales leads through discovery calls.
- Attract new Cloud partners to sell Acronis' services within their existing customer base.
- Drive sales process to qualify leads and grow pipeline with the expectation of creating, advancing, and closing revenue opportunities to meet territory quota.
- Identifying new opportunities by placing proactive outbound calls to prospective target accounts.
- Clearly communicating value proposition and business benefits of Acronis’ solutions.
- Facilitating sales presentations and web demonstrations to prospective customers.
- Responsible for achieving monthly/quarterly revenue targets
- Drive revenue by both taking sales direct and collaborating with channel partners as appropriate
- Set strategy and tactics for managing a specific territory and associated sales revenue in the assigned territory.
- Accurately managing, tracking, and forecasting revenue opportunities in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with other representatives in the Inside Sales team to identify and determine cross-selling opportunities.
- Some travel will be required on an “as-needed” basis.
- Oral and written fluency in Portuguese & English
- 1 - 3 years of inside sales and/or high-volume outbound/inbound phone sales experience.
- Must have Inside Sales experience in the software and IT industry.
- Experience working in Cloud business and with MSP's is strongly desired.
- Motivated, high-energy sales professional with proven success in growing business in a designated territory and achieving sales success and quota goals regularly.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and sell to various levels in organization from the IT system administrator to C-Level employees.
- Ability to interpret technical features into business benefits and effectively communicate to prospects.
- Strong persuasive and interpersonal skills and a sales aptitude.
- Superior problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Punctual, reliable, and strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and CRM system (preferably Salesforce).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances