As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer in Acronis, you will work closely together with Northern European Sales Team and support them from a technical perspective. You will be an integral part of the sales cycle helping to overcome challenging technical questions and issues. You will also be working closely with our partners, technical resources and be responsible to make sure that their technical knowledge on Acronis products is up to date and accurate. This is a very dynamic role and you will have the option to evolve and take your career to the next level.
- Position solution propositions & building relevance to the customer situation
- Engage with customers, partners, service providers and broader account team to execute and/or coordinate activities to sell Acronis solutions and increase brand awareness
- Deliver solution presentations, product and solution demos and other sales related activities
- Collaborate with account managers to influence, develop and manage sales account strategies
- Build and maintain relationships with key technical decision makers, stakeholders and influencers within target accounts
- Account Management activities
- Understand complex customer needs and develop innovative solutions
- Strong cooperation within the European Sales Engineering team and other internal technical and non-technical departments (e.g. Product Management, Product Marketing)
- Develop, deliver and/or manage technical validation activities (technical presentations, demos and proof of concepts)
- Internal Trainings covering products/services and competition
- Provide technical support throughout the sales cycle
- Collaborate with professional services implementation teams
Skills & Experience:
- Completed technical studies or similar professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a relevant position
- Being used to establish high level customer relationships and actively working on customer/reseller/service provider side with the respective interfaces
- Being able to articulate and understand Acronis technologies and the benefits that can be applied with applications of Acronis solutions to customer environment
- Strong understanding of competitive technologies, competitor positioning, counter-arguments and emerging technologies
- Relevant experience with data centre IT architecture design including cloud based applications (e.g. Backup, Disaster Recovery, Mobile File Management) & business continuity solutions
- Cyber Security knowledge beneficial
- Experiences in supporting Sales teams in selling cloud based and on-premise solutions
- The ability to communicate with customers and building up a relationship
- The ability to confidently articulate technical and business value propositions
- Being familiar with existing and evolving industry technology trends such as Backup, Disaster Recovery, Software-Defined-Storage and cloud platforms
- Knowledge on technologies and product offerings for cloud based and on-premise services/solutions of competitors
- Solid knowledge and experience of customer and sales opportunity management practices
- Being a team-player, proactive and dynamic, having an interest to engage in social platforms about relevant technical topics
- Ability to travel including internationally, if necessary