Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower our partners and IT professionals with cutting edge technology that will enable them to protect the data that their business’ and employees depend on.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Audience Marketing Manager to join our Global Product Marketing Team. The main goal of the Audience Marketing Manager is to establish a partner-first marketing strategy for the recruitment of ISV's, Developers, DevOps Pros, Software Architects and System Admins to the Acronis Cyber Platform. The Audience Marketing Manager will also drive the development of innovative and segment-relevant audience campaigns and personalization strategies. If you love to connect with an audience on all levels and deeply understand their behaviors, motivators, needs, etc. then this is the role for you. We are rapidly maturing our messaging and programs from a “feature focused” approach to a “voice of the customer/partner” approach, so we need this position to be a strong advocate and voice for the ISV and technical audiences. This role will reward those who are imaginative, creative, collaborative, adaptable, proactive, and strategic in their thinking.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess experience in product marketing roles but the thirst for knowledge of our audiences, and also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Establish a partner-first marketing strategy for the recruitment of ISV's, Developers, DevOps Pros, Software Architects and System Admins
- Create, commission, transform content to be audience specific – from email marketing, to landing pages to sales pitch decks, to blogs, podcasts and videos.
- Develop detailed buyer personas for use across Acronis Sales and Marketing teams, capturing segment behaviors and sentiments.
- Become an expert on our technologies and their adoption, identifying opportunities to connect our marketing messages to prospective customer motivations.
- Leverage market data and insight to identify consistent behaviors, and inform strategy.
- Drive partner/customer loyalty by maintaining an ongoing nurture strategy.
- Collaborate on the development of innovative, segment-relevant omnichannel audience campaigns, and personalization strategies, driven by Marketing.
- Partner with other groups in marketing, to connect customer needs (existing and evolving) to Acronis products, features and solutions.
- Partner with sales teams to share marketing insight and resources.
- Be an advocate for the voice of the customer, and ensure it is represented in new campaigns.
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, audience marketing, or general marketing roles within an IT B2B organization.
- 1-2 years of experience marketing to ISV's, Developer's and technical audiences is required.
- Strong Content Creating and Copywriting Skills which may include, but not limited to writing blogs, web pages, email templates and product collateral
- Customer/partner focused, with a passion for the relentless pursuit of better customer engagement and marketing effectiveness.
- Tactical execution of demand and lead generation programs
- Compelling ability to tell a story using data to inspire change
- Experience working with marketing operations to implement and continuously improve email lead nurturing programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline
- Experience contributing to and leveraging messaging frameworks and style guides
- Travel (when safe): up to 10% may be required to support research and engagement with partners
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative data outputs to make informed decisions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and crafting seamless alignment
- Demonstrable interpersonal, influencing and collaborative skills
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.