As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Golang developer who wants to make an impact in Cyber Security space.
We are seeking an experienced developer who will help us build and enhance services and tools that are used by millions of users worldwide.
Your primary focus will be on developing hi-load services that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these applications are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team and another teams working on different layers of the infrastructure worldwide. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Designing and developing scalable, robust, testable and maintainable high-load data transferring services
- Designing and developing SDK for the services
- Full-circle ownership of the services
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with Go language, runtime and tools
- At least Upper-intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Experience in C/C++ language
- Experience with Python language and industry standard frameworks
- Knowledge of and experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with working in a distributed company
Strong Software Development experience:
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines
- Ability to create design documents for software from business requirements
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties