Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking to hire an ambitious and driven Business/Sales Development Representative (BDR) who is bilingual in Spanish and English. The BDR will be responsible for sales prospecting activities, developing partner leads and relationships, and creating and transferring opportunities. The BDR will be responsible for all steps of the sales qualification process.
This position requires oral and written fluency in Spanish and English, and preferably Portuguese as well.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, which is why we need an eager Inside Sales professional that wants to hit the ground running and help sell new and exciting technology for Acronis. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. We need someone who is intelligent, eager to work hard, reliable, and able to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required, but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems while working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Qualify new leads and turn them into sales opportunities via:
- All forms of outbound calling
- Asking for referrals
- Cross Selling / Upselling
- Cold calling
- Inbound Marketing Generated Leads
- Partner Generated Leads (Deal Registrations)
- All forms of outbound calling
- Align with channel partner for quotes and/or proposals to qualify all deal registrations and inbound partner requests for part numbers or product clarification
- Sales lead development - grow names to leads, leads to prospects, and prospects to opportunities
- Document all business activities in the CRM system including all activity and contact with leads, channel partners, accounts, business contacts, interactions, appointments, documents, etc.
- Submit reports to management to ensure data integrity and KPI's are being tracked correctly
- Continually improve overall knowledge of Acronis products and services to assure a well-rounded knowledge of all areas of operation
- Attend company sponsored training as requested
- Provide Marketing team with updated contact information and customer feedback for ongoing marketing campaigns as needed
- Promote and assist with planning conferences, workshops and webinar events as needed
- Potentially attend customer or channel partner events
- Oral and written fluency in Spanish & English (Portuguese in addition is strongly preferred)
- 1+ years experience in Inside Sales position within the Software industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Flexible, team player, and open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Ability to connect with people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn software / technical concepts quickly - technologically savvy
- Organized, self-motivated, with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills - sense of urgency
- Energetic and passionate personality
- Innovative and collaborative, problem solver
- Positive attitude
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.