As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for Automated Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team in Sofia office. The QA Engineer will work as a part of growing RnD team working on innovative technologies that are in the center of Acronis product: Acronis Platform Core. This position is mainly responsible for creating, and passing automated scenarios and release acceptance. This involves working collaboratively with the teams located around the globe including RnD departments in different countries.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
- Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with product management and development teams
- Design and implement automated test scripts and frameworks (Python)
- Prepare test environments and test tool infrastructure (Continuous Integration)
- Ensure tests design satisfies requirements
- Build and maintain expert knowledge regarding trends and technologies in automated testing and related areas
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- 1+ years of developing test automation scripts/framework for REST API services
- Proficiency in Linux, Windows and OSX operating systems with knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API / JWT / OAUTH
- Familiar with Virtualization systems (Hyper-V, VMWare)
- Basic GIT knowledge
- Experience working in a continuous integration or continuous delivery environment using Jenkins or equivalent tools
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- At least intermediate English
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Configuration Management Systems (Ansible)
- CI/CD systems, Jenkins
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties