As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to help us deploy, manage, troubleshoot and improve our services within a team of top-notch engineers. Your focus will be on maximizing systems uptime, building and configuring tools to help the company resolve problems in production faster and prevent them from recurring.
- Maintain assigned services to meet SLO
- Develop and improve deployment tools and surrounding automation
- Improve architecture of maintained solution to optimize costs and make it more fault-tolerant
- Respond on incidents and participate in root cause analysis
- Document and share knowledge
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience as a System Administrator/DevOps/SRE engineer
- Strong Linux administration (rpm-based) and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in automation development and configuration management (Ansible is a preferred tool)
- Good understanding of Site Reliability Engineering approaches and practices
- Knowledge about principles of CI/CD
- Experience in Kubernetes/Docker/Helm will be a plus
- Experience with Jenkins will be a plus
- Good communication skills to be able to work as a part of global team
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties