As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is looking for Voip Network Engineer to support our big international team.
- Monitoring of the equipment and key indicators of the VoIP network
- Troubleshooting of the VoIP network
- Configuration of IVR, queues, Caller ID
- Interaction with suppliers on technical issues
- Configuration of VoIP equipment
- Connecting phones for new users
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-3 years of experience in VoIP Engineer role
- Understanding of the OSI model, the TCP/IP Protocol stack
- Understanding of the routing telephone traffic principles, telephone network system
- Knowledge of the basic data network principles (routing, switching, transport protocols, NAT)
- Knowledge of the SIP Protocol, experience with SIP equipment (for example: Asterisk, FreeSWITCH)
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Attractive remuneration
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free drinks and fresh fruits in the office
- Partial Fitness program compensation
- Free business lunches
- Corporate transfer from 2 metro stations to the office
- Free educational programs and courses within the company
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company