As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
As we grow and expand our new internal Inside Sales team, we are looking to hire an ambitious and driven Sales Development Representative. The Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be the responsible for sales prospecting activities, developing partner leads and relationships, and creating and transferring opportunities. The SDR will be responsible for all steps of the sales qualification process.
We need someone who is eager to grow their career in Inside Sales, and will be hands-on, dependable, and committed. This person will be a vital member of the team so they must be able to prioritize effectively, work efficiently, and execute organizational goals with the utmost urgency and commitment. And just like every other position at Acronis, we look for people who embody all 5 of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions and never gives up.
- Manage assigned leads, partner deal registrations, and business contacts assigned by Acronis meeting corporate SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
- Qualify new leads and turn them into sales opportunities via:
- All forms of outbound calling
- Asking for referrals
- Cross Selling / Upselling
- Cold calling
- Inbound Marketing Generated Leads
- Partner Generated Leads (Deal Registrations)
- Align with channel partner for quotes and/or proposals to qualify all deal registrations and inbound partner requests for part numbers or product clarification
- Sales lead development - grow names to leads, leads to prospects, and prospects to opportunities
- Make contact actualization and discovery into the accounts you prospect
- Document all business activities in the CRM system (Salesforce.com) including all activity and contact with leads, channel partners, accounts, business contacts, interactions, appointments, documents, etc.
- Submit reports to management to ensure data integrity and KPI's are being tracked correctly
- Continually improve overall knowledge of Acronis products and services to assure a well-rounded knowledge of all areas of operation
- Introduce leads, business contacts, partners to Professional Services when required
- Attend company sponsored training as requested
- Provide Marketing team with updated contact information and customer feedback for ongoing marketing campaigns as needed
- Promote and assist with planning conferences, workshops and webinar events as needed
- Potentially attend customer or channel partner events
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- 1+ year of experience in Inside Sales position within the Software industry preferable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
- Flexible, team player, and open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Ability to connect with people
- Ability to learn software / technical concepts quickly - technologically savvy
- Organized, self-motivated, with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills - sense of urgency
- Energetic and passionate personality
- Innovative and collaborative, problem solver
- Positive attitude
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company