As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
At Acronis, we are currently looking for an Junior Business Analyst to join our Product Management team in Sofia.
- Pricing formation for the new Acronis products
- Competitors pricing analysis, comparison and monitoring
- Internal company costs calculation, products profitability analysis
- Sales forecasting for the new and current Acronis products
- Sales analysis by product, region, channel, etc.
- Clients size and structure analysis
- Cohort analysis of the clients, revenue, churn, etc.
- Factor sales analysis
- Other statistics analysis
- Supporting various Acronis departments with sales reports
- Requirements elaboration for the reporting automation
- Market research:
- Market analysis for the new opportunities for Acronis
- Monitoring of current Acronis markets (players, shares, trends, etc.)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in finance or mathematics
- 2+ years of experience in sales analysis, financial analysis or marketing, preferably in Software industry
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Advanced PPT skills
- SQL is a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization
- At least upper-intermediate English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties