As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
At Acronis we are currently looking for Senior Support Engineer for our Cyber Security team. This role's main objective is to serve as the main Support point of contact and advisor for any IT security related incidents reported by the Company’s customers and partners. This role puts a person in a position to serve as a technical liaison between Technical Support and Cyber Security Engineering departments. The person in this role must demonstrate a good technical and business understanding of the various security threats, threat analysis and mitigation methods.
- Act as a main Support point of expertise and advisor for any Cyber Security related incidents reported by the Company’s customers and partners
- Work on Cyber Security incidents investigation, advise the teammates on their cases, oversee incidents lifecycle and distribution in the team
- Provide feedback and recommendations on improving the Company’s Cyber Protection products, services and workflows
- Contribute to Support documentation on Cyber Security incidents triage, response and troubleshooting
- Provide post-mortem and Root Cause Analysis to concluded incident
- Train new joiners as well as current Support personnel on Cyber Security best practices and technologies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience in IT Security area (security audits or forensics experience is a plus)
- Advanced technical knowledge of how IT infrastructure and services work: operating systems, network, storage systems, enterprise software and services, etc.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security threats assessment and mitigation (black-box/grey-box/white-box testing, patch management, malware detection)
- Knowledge of post-mortem incident analysis and incident triage tools
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Solid mentoring skills and willingness to explain incident details in depth to colleagues or customers
- Aptitude for analytics and writing technical articles
- Understanding of current cyber threat techniques and behavior
- Security Certifications are a plus (i.e. Security+, CEH, SANS, etc.)
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)