Focus of this position is to be a single POC for Acronis partners and end customers, driving and advocating initiatives that deliver higher stability, better partner/customer satisfaction, all while driving MRR goals.
- Develop responses to RFIs and RFPs, technical & commercial proposals to prospective customers’ requirements;
- Develop PSA and SOW in collaboration with Sales and Legal teams;Develop project plan in scope of implementation, consulting and integration projects with end customers, manage project work
- Work with Datacenter Operations, R&D, Support, and other departments to clear technical roadblocks customer faces at implementation and post implementation stages;
- Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Acronis product line, provide consultations to customer engaging experts from other Acronis teams as required
- Review customer’s implementation and integration plans and make recommendations in line with best practices
- Present new product functionality, engage customer in evaluation of new product releases
- Keep track of customer run rates, develop remediation plan in case of negative dynamics
- Work with R&D, Datacenter Operations, Support, Product, and other departments prioritizing and keeping track of customer’s incidents and feature requests
- Update customer on regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and features request
- Manage process escalations, develop Acronis internal and customer facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports
- Provide feedback to Acronis Product Management teams based on customer requirements
- Conduct quarterly review meeting providing update on run rates, key projects, and planned activities for the next period
- Manage internal organization development projects, ensure consistent execution and reporting.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in project management, enterprise solutions design and technical account management.
- Ideal candidate must have experience working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams.3+ years technical hands-on experience in 3 or more of the following areas – SaaS, IaaS, storages, hypervisors, backup, disaster recovery, RestAPI, IP network design/administration, DC/infrastructure design/operations, DBs administration, Python scripting, dashboards/reports, server administration
- 3+ years in Project Manager or Technical Account Manager in a software or systems integration company
- Excellent business analysis, project, risk, and relationship management skills
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills;Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level
- Ability to travel up to 30 percent of the time, including internationally
- Fluent written and spoken EnglishFluent written and spoken German