You will work within a growing research and development team to improve existing and build brand new Acronis products
You will play an important role in development of innovative technologies such as proactive data protection from cyber threats, on-the-edge cloud infrastructure and robust backup solutions.
You will also conduct a lot of research and solve a wide variety of challenging problems.
- Strong programming skills in C++/Go, optional Python
- Good understanding of standard libraries, algorithms and operations complexity
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility for projects and tasks
- Windows and (or) Linux/MAC API and OS architecture knowledge preferred
- Experience working on large scale software projects preferred
- Willingness to learn and grow in the professional team environment