Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on. Acronis is growing quickly and leading the market with innovative solutions to drive growth for us and our partners. Our technology is constantly evolving, and new features and solutions to new use cases are being added with each release. We are looking for an experienced Cyber Protection Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the planning of and development of core product messaging and for content creation to support sales activities and outbound marketing activities.
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager who knows how to define, validate, and communicate product messaging and a GTM strategy. An ideal candidate will have a strong cybersecurity background, have experience with the IT channel, thrive in a complex ecosystem, collecting, sharing, and synthesizing input from many sources and enabling Acronis to continuously communicate customer value.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Develop differentiated messaging, positioning, and value propositions for partner- and consumer-facing cyber protection products/solutions.
- Go-to-Market: Build the product GTM strategy, lead product launches, set competitive positioning, objecting handling, manage marketing support for the Acronis Cyber Protect product line.
- Communicate your product's value proposition, including how they compare to competitive offerings, to Sales and the IT Channel, and develop the sales tools that support the selling process.
- Drive core product marketing deliverables, including positioning, core messaging, naming, pricing and promotional details, sales tools and collateral, case studies, and sales and partner enablement, enabling sales teams to win deals.
- Create thought leadership content pieces by researching relevant topics for particular personas, topics from the cybersecurity and data protection world.
- Strive to continuously deliver industry, market and product insights and vision to support product roadmap/positioning, campaign development and other relevant areas, and company growth.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience related to cybersecurity
- Experience in marketing to MSPs and SMB and large businesses through cloud channel partner ecosystems (managed services)
- Proven ability to drive product marketing including, developing product messaging and different content types for different audiences and channels
- Successful track record of collaboration across Sales, Web, Product Management, Digital Marketing and Audience Marketing to build alignment and execute complex projects
- Comfort with high levels of ambiguity and proven ability to have impact & influence
- Strong problem solving and executive presentation skills.
- Experience using and working across teams to apply and keep buyer personas, corporate brand guidelines and style guides refreshed
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.