As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for C# developers in a team of talented professionals who want to participate in the development and support of integrations projects.
- Analysis of requirements for the product
- Maintenance of business logic by unit-tests
- Support QA team in technical matters
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ year of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code
- Experience with databases (preferably MySQL)
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good level of English
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Python 3.x
- Knowledge of the principles of REST / RESTful
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties