As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is seeking a Business Development Representative, reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, This position is focused on qualifying incoming leads from sales chat. You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced software company supporting our sales team. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized individual to come in and manage our leads program. This position has career paths to Inside Sales and Partner Account Manager based on performance.
- Respond to multiple inbound chats; gather and verify required information as appropriate
- Identify current and prospective customer needs and determine appropriate solutions to resolve all issues and concerns as well as qualify leads and explain type of service or product offered that may be beneficial to the customer
- Communicate information and answer questions regarding current promotions and new or upgraded products
- Complete system documentation and tasks to assure follow through of appropriate actions
- Leverage tools and processes (including prepared responses) appropriately
- Strive to meet defined metrics for productivity, quality, and customer experience
- Maintain thorough systems, network and product knowledge
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous sales or marketing experience in the software industry would be a plus
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized, punctual, reliable
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated, upbeat and highly persistent in follow-up
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Fluent German and English (both verbal and written, Upper Intermediate as minimum)
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties