As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is seeking Sales Analyst, reporting to the Head of Sales Enablement. This position function will act as an integrating role between various sales areas, including sales operations and sales development. This position is responsible for leading the Sales Enablement initiatives to increase the sales productivity and support the sales force transformation.
- Compile and analyze data over time to forecast sales trends
- Review past and actual sales data to determine trends in productivity
- Prepare accurate reports based on data analyses from internal and external resources
- Evaluate third-party data to determine best practices for company success
- Evaluate and predict sales trends
- Present actionable information and insights to team members and management
- Gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively
- Manage, conduct and continually develop the onboarding program for new and existing sales employees
- Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge and processes to and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development
- Advise on ways to improve a company’s profitability
- Communicate with management team and other departments regularly
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of sales operations/sales enablement experience with global high tech B2B organizations
- Previous experience in IT industry is preferred
- Ability to create and track metrics which demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements from multiple sources
- Ability to coordinate and manage simultaneous data analysis requests of varying size and scope
- Expert knowledge of Excel and SFDC
- Punctual, reliable with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Flexible, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong communication, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey complex information to a broad audience in English
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company