Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for an Security Expert Support Engineer to join our Americas Customer Support team and become one of our ultimate experts on resolving complex and challenging incidents related to our Cybersecurity products and services. The Security Expert Support Engineer acts as the main expert contact for Acronis' customers and partners on incidents related to Cybersecurity. The individual in this role will be a part of our Tier 2 Cybersecurity Support team that handles advanced incidents and tasks escalated from other Support teams, which require specific Cybersecurity expertise. We expect our Expert Support Engineers will deliver excellence in both technical expertise and communication with our customers and partners. They work closely with other internal teams to ensure Acronis is delivering the best products and services possible to our partners and customers.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Communicate with Acronis customer and partners over the phone and email on Cybersecurity incidents and provide timely, clear and technically correct responses on the status of the incidents assigned.
- Perform the initial triage, assessment and analysis of Cybersecurity attacks or vulnerabilities discovered by Acronis partners or customers. Advise on mitigation steps and collaborate with other Acronis departments like Professional Services and the Cybersecurity Lab as needed.
- Investigate and report any Cybersecurity issues found with Acronis products and services to the responsible departments within Acronis.
- Provide consultations and trainings to Acronis customers and partners on the matters related to Cybersecurity, advise on the best practices of deploying, configuring and using Acronis products and services to mitigate Cybersecurity risks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various technical incidents for the Company’s corporate customers and partners involving various software, networking, and hardware environments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the customers and partners.
- At least 2 years of past experience in Cybersecurity technical support role
- Experience working for Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) or Cybersecurity Software Vendor is strong plus.
- Fluent English and either Spanish or Portuguese (both written and spoken).
- Advanced technical knowledge of how IT infrastructure and services work: operating systems, network, storage systems, enterprise software, services, etc.
- Experience and knowledge of Cybersecurity threats assessment and mitigation (black-box/grey-box/white-box testing, patch management, malware detection, etc).
- Experience with post-mortem incident analysis and incident triage tools.
- Understanding of current cyber threat techniques and behaviors.
- Good communication skills and customer focus.
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues.
- Ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
*PLEASE SEND RESUME IN ENGLISH WHEN APPLYING TO THIS JOB