As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
At Acronis, we are currently looking for a QA Engineer to join our True Image team. Acronis True Image is a software for backup with millions of active users. Thanks to it, our customers are safe and protected against system or hardware failure. They can at any time recover the whole system including operating system, applications and settings, and personal data.
Your responsibility as a Quality Assurance Engineer would be to ensure the new product versions are flawless. Acronis True Image is constantly developing and we bring new features based on innovative technologies every version release.
- Execute test cases per requirements for MacOS & Windows desktop applications
- Submit and validate defects
- Design test cases for new features and maintain core checklists
- Prepare test environments
- Investigate and troubleshoot product/production issues
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of experience with testing desktop applications
- Good knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans and creating test cases
- Self-motivated to explore new technologies, applications and environments
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal, communication skills in English
- Knowledge of basic programming/scripting principles would be an advantage
- Very good level of English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties