As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Python developer in Performance Engineering team is responsible for existing Acronis Products components performance review, implementation of perf/load/stress testing framework and tests for cloud and on-premise products, implementation of analytical and big data solutions, incl. tools and frameworks.
- Implementation of performance, load and stress testing framework and tests for Acronis Cyber Cloud components
- Participation in feature design on early stages
- Analytical and big data solution design, development and maintenance
- Performance troubleshooting and investigation of bottlenecks in testing and production environments
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Python, any other scripting language experience would be a plus
- Strong Linux knowledge
- Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services / REST API
- Experience in Apache Hadoop, Spark, MS PowerBI
- Familiarity with version control systems, bugtrackers
- Familiarity with Agile processes
- Willingness to adopt new technologies, testing methodologies and frameworks
- Willingness to learn Go in long term perspective
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties