Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Developer to join our Operational Readiness team. The Sr. Developer will be responsible for managing and driving complex projects throughout the entire SFDC development life cycle, including technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the technical skills, knowledge, and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Manage projects throughout the entire Salesforce.com development life cycle (including technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation and support)
- Communicate with Architect and Business analysts to best understand the needs for the system
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers using Salesforce.com development tools (SFDX, Visual Studio Code), migration tools, SOQL, SOSL and web services
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- Develops custom applications and perform testing using Salesforce Apex and Visualforce. Writes, tests analyze and implements high-quality code according to specifications
- Follows Salesforce best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions, without creating technical debt and maintaining security in the application
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other team members on the project
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understand Agile methodology and focus on quality following Salesforce best practices
- 5-10 years hands on experience as a Salesforce software developer
- Extensive knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, best practices and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, etc. ,
- Understand Object-oriented concepts and ability to implement them.
- Strong understanding of other related technologies (SQL, SOAP, HTML, etc)
- Strong experience with Lightning development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work following company processes
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.