As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
At Acronis, we are currently looking for a Support Expert Engineer. This position offers an opportunity to become an expert engineer in troubleshooting the Cyber Cloud and Corporate software and hardware products developed by Acronis Company – a leading worldwide IT vendor company.
Join an experienced technical team in our Customer Support Department to become one of the ultimate experts on the complex and challenging incidents related to our products and services. Serve as the last line of support available to the customers and focus on troubleshooting the most interesting issues escalated by other teams and colleagues.
Our Support Expert Engineers deliver excellence in both technical expertise and communications with Acronis partners. They work together with other teams side by side to make sure we deliver the best products and services possible to the company partners and customers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various technical incidents for the Company’s corporate customers and partners involving various software, networking and hardware environments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the customers and partners
- Interact with the various Engineering (Development, Quality Assurance, Data Center Operation) and Business (Professional Services, Product Management) departments to efficiently resolve complex technical customer issues
- Play your part in training and mentoring junior teammates by sharing your technical expertise and best communication practices
- Participate in developing documentation and Knowledge Base technical articles on the Company products
- Maintain deep knowledge of the Company operations and products to support client requests in the best possible way
- Stay abreast of the latest changes, trends and technological advancements in the industry (Cloud, Storage, Virtualization, Business Applications, etc.)
- Working hours - monthly schedule with shifts
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Windows Server expertise (knowledge in gathering and analyzing various Windows logs and dumps; application level troubleshooting with Procmon and Process Explorer)
- Business applications expertise (administrator experience with one or more of the following: Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, HTTP servers)
- Network expertise (knowledge in Wireshark, tcpdump, iperf; experience with deploying and troubleshooting network services like DHCP, DNS, VPN; network routing and switching management; CCNA/JNCIA as baseline)
- Virtualization expertise would be considered as an advantage (knowledge in deploying and managing various enterprise-grade hypervisors: VMware ESXi/Microsoft Hyper-V/KVM/Virtuozzo/Openstack)
- Good communication skills and customer focus
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for unordinary issues
- Ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties