Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection and our mission is to empower people by providing them with cutting edge technology that will enable them to monitor, control, and protect the data that their business’ and lives depend on.
As a Cloud Frontline Support Specialist (LATAM) you will be responsible for supporting Acronis' MSP's, partners and customers in LATAM, and resolving Acronis Cyber Platform technical incidents with help from available resources (knowledge base, public and internal documentation), your own expertise and by coordinating with other team members within our Support organization. You will craft solutions and deliver initial product setup, perform initial issue troubleshooting, escalate issues to the next Support level, and communicate with MSPs to their complete satisfaction. This job is perfectly suited for a recent graduate or individual who wants to get hands-on experience and start their career in technical support. This role is requires an individual who has great technical skills, interacts well with others, and has effective communication skills.
Every member of our “A-Team” has an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business, so we are looking for a highly-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced and high-volume, work environment. The ideal candidate for this position will not only possess the skills and experience required but will also possess a positive attitude and ability to solve complex problems and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. And just like every position at Acronis, the ideal candidate will embody all of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions, and never gives up.
- Answer how-to questions and customer care requests related to Acronis Cyber Platform
- Work on resolving various technical incidents for the MSPs involving Acronis products.
- Perform technical analysis of a technical issue and define an action plan for fixing it.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with partners.
- Maintain deep knowledge of Company operations to support partners’ requests effectively.
- Interact with various departments (Experts, Partner Success, Analysts) to analyze and resolve problems.
- Meet and exceed KPIs set for your role (customer satisfaction, productivity, interaction quality and others).
- Fluent Spanish (both verbal and written)
- Fluent English (both verbal and written)
- 1+ years of experience in a similar technical support role (preferably in Hosting tech support or Managed Service Provider business)
- Good communication skills and customer focus, ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
- Experience and knowledge of Windows Server administration basics (know how to gather and analyze various Windows logs and dumps)
- Knowledge of Linux/UNIX basics, CLI – as a strong plus
- Awareness of the modern Virtualization technologies (experience deploying and managing virtual machines on VMware ESXi / Microsoft Hyper-V clusters) – as a strong plus
- Experience with Business applications (MS Exchange, MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle DB, Citrix XenApp, NTP servers) – as a strong plus
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for complex cross-platform issues.
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
*PLEASE SEND RESUME IN ENGLISH WHEN APPLYING TO THIS JOB