As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
Acronis is looking for Inside Sales Representative, whose focus will be on qualifying incoming leads from all the sources and creating new leads by calling down marketing campaigns. You have the opportunity to join a fast-paced software company supporting our sales team. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized individual to come in and manage our leads program. This position has career paths to Partner Account Manager or Key Account Manager based on performance.
- Drive inside sales of all Acronis product by identifying, developing, and securing all relevant sales opportunities
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential account; soliciting new accounts; building rapport, providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations
- Sell Acronis product and services to customers
- Close new sales/accounts by answering telephone, email inquiries, verifying and entering information
- Actively solicit for all leads and direct sales opportunities, referring leads as appropriate, and updates all sales opportunities onto Salesforce
- Maintain and updates customer records using Salesforce
- Fill orders by transferring orders to fulfillment with our Acronis Distributors
- Work closely with distributors, Acronis Sales managers and Sales Engineers to ensure sales closure
- Provide support as required to the Inside Sales Manager
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of sales experience as Inside Sales Representative, Lead Development Representative
- Previous experience in IT industry is preferred
- Ability to articulate product’s different features, and answers any questions customers might have
- Strong closing sales skills
- Knowledge on Salesforce is preferred
- Ability to make 30 and above calls each day
- Experience with cold calling is preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, organized and persistent in follow-up
- Flexible, team player, open to changes in responsibilities and strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills in English
- Attractive remuneration
- Sport card
- Meal vouchers
- Supplemental Health insurance
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company