As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
At Acronis, we are currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer. This position offers an opportunity to become an expert engineer in troubleshooting the Cyber Protection software products developed by Acronis Company – a leading worldwide IT vendor company.
Join an experienced technical team in our Customer Support Department to become one of the ultimate experts on the complex and challenging incidents related to our software. Serve as the last line of support available to the customers and focus on troubleshooting the most interesting issues escalated by other teams and colleagues.
Our Technical Support Engineers deliver excellence in both technical expertise and communications with Acronis partners. They work together with other teams side by side to make sure we deliver the best products and services possible to the company partners and customers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various technical incidents for the Company’s corporate customers and partners involving various software, networking and hardware environments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the customers and partners
- Interact with the various Engineering (Development, Quality Assurance, Data Center Operation) and Business (Professional Services, Product Management) departments to efficiently resolve complex technical customer issues
- Play your part in training and mentoring junior teammates by sharing your technical expertise and best communication practices
- Participate in developing documentation and Knowledge Base technical articles on the Company products
- Maintain deep knowledge of the Company operations and products to support client requests in the best possible way
- Stay abreast of the latest changes, trends and technological advancements in the industry (Cloud, Storage, Virtualization, Business Applications, etc.)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Storage systems expertise (knowledge in backend storage configuration and troubleshooting for NFS, iSCSI, S3, NetApp; iLO / iDRAC / IMPI power user; general knowledge of hardware troubleshooting for the enterprise grade servers: Dell, HP, Super Micro)
- Linux/UNIX expertise (application and configuration management; CLI power user; RHCSA as baseline; RHCE is a plus)
- Passion for troubleshooting, ability to come up with efficient solutions for uncommon issues
- Deep technical knowledge - experience with escalations or complex issues would be a serious advantage
- Ability to prioritize and switch between a variety of time-sensitive issues
- Good communication skills and customer focus
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties