As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
At Acronis, we are currently looking for a skilled and motivated Lead Software Developer C++ / Python to join our R&D center in Sofia. On this position you will work on our company's product Acronis Cyber Files along with our excellent software development team.
- Lead, educate and coordinate the software development team
- Design and write great code for our current and our new products, which are used by hundreds of thousands of users throughout the world and a large number of the world’s most prominent companies
- Develop high-quality files-agent-related features for Windows/MacOS platforms and for Cloud environments
- Implement designs, unit tests, debug and integrate code, and perform code reviews
- Collaborate closely with other members of the product team and QA to deliver quality software to the end users
- Promote the use of best practice software development techniques to help the team continually improve
- Use modern tools for agile development such as Git, JIRA
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of experience writing well-designed, high-quality production code in C++ and Python
- Demonstrable expertise in develop, debugging, testing applications using С++11 and Python
- Knowledge of software engineering principals (standard algorithms, data structures, multithreading)
- Experience with networking, web-services, as well as CI/DC systems (Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, etc)
- Windows API programming experience
- Experience with Apple Mac and or Objective-C development would be a big plus
- Mac API programming experience would be a big plus
- Fluent English is a must
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties