As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
At Acronis, we are currently looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our R&D center in Sofia. Acronis mobile apps for consumer and business audiences are part of the cyber protection product portfolio. The apps provide cross-platform experience for users, allowing to protect data from mobile devices and managed access to user data in the Acronis Cyber Cloud and Files Cloud platforms.
We are looking for a Lead iOS developer to join our growing mobile development team in Sofia, which is working on those products. Currently, we are also starting the development of another iOS app from scratch, for which the professional on this role will be responsible. This position will require both deep technical understanding of high level development concepts and constant active collaboration with our multinational R&D teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated person with strong desire to learn and dig deep and who is just as excited about innovation, technology and quality as we are.
- Take an active part in and lead the development of the application architecture and the development of the platform as a whole
- Design and develop new features as well and maintain and fix bugs in new versions of Acronis iOS apps
- Write quality code by following the accepted style which passes checks and acceptance testing
- Assist in projects and releases planning following accepted Agile development processes
- Be up-to-date with the latest technologies provided by Apple and the iOS community, and apply them to the benefit of the product
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years of professional experience writing iOS applications (available examples in App Store is desirable)
- 2+ years of professional experience with Swift (Objective-C or RxSwift experience would be considered a plus)
- Experience in developing client-server applications
- Excellent understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Excellent understanding of modern approaches to building the architecture of iOS applications
- Knowledge of the principles of competent organization of multi-threaded code
- Experience using Interface Builder and Autolayout
- Ability to write and maintain unit tests
- Ability to work in a team with other developers and other participants in the development process
- Experience with Git source control (pull requests and code reviews)
- Experience with C++ would be considered a plus
- Very good level of English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties