Acronis offers Professional Services for our Service Providers and Enterprise users to assist with the design, integration, implementation, and on-going operation of Acronis’ backup, disaster recovery, storage, file sync and share, monitoring, and other data protection solutions. We take pride in delivering high quality services and deliverables, and we believe that our partners success invariably depends on our ability to provide reliable and complete cyber protection and fast recovery services for virtual, physical, mobile and cloud environments.
As we continue to grow and scale, one of the key positions we are looking to hire is the Professional Services Manager who will be the single point of contact and key technical resource for partners and end customers over the whole project life cycle (pre-sales, delivery, technical account management), driving and advocating initiatives that deliver higher stability and increase customer satisfaction, all while driving MRR goals.
We are looking for a seasoned technology expert to help position, implement and maintain top-notch cyber protection, backup and business continuity solutions for Acronis' customers. The Professional Services Manager for the Partner Success team will have an instrumental role and impact on the success of Acronis’ business. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with proven success in managing complex infrastructures to help customers effectively use enterprise software solutions, and is comfortable in a dynamic technical work environment with a rapidly expanding customer base. This candidate must be organized, analytical, and able to work in a team environment, and must possess the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. And just like every other position at Acronis, this person must embody all 5 of our company values: responsive, alert, detail-oriented, makes decisions and never gives up.
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge and hands-on experience with Acronis products and services
- Develop relationship of trust with the customer’s IT / Operations / Support teams on all levels
- Discover customer environment, help develop efficient backup and business continuity policies with the use of Acorns software
- Consult customer on product features, provide insights into product roadmap and Acronis DC facilities maintenance and events schedule, engage customer in evaluation of new product releases
- Escalate and drive resolution of technical issues customer experiences with Acronis Support, R&D, and Data Center Operations teams
- Develop Acronis internal and customer facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports
- Collect customer requirements, recommend additional features, configuration, and changes to process to get them addressed
- Develop quotes for additional services customer may require, draft contract in collaboration with Legal team
- Update customer on regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and features request
- Participate in webinars, off-site events and industry conferences, provide aid with PS organization development by managing internal projects
- 3+ years of hands-on experience setting up and / or operating complex enterprise systems (virtualized infrastructure. ERP, inventory, BSS/OSS, etc.)
- Bilingual Spanish and English (fluent oral and written for both languages)
- In-depth administration / troubleshooting experience with on-premise virtualization (VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V), Cloud and SaaS platforms and services, Windows Server, and networking
- Base Linux administration / troubleshooting experience (bash scripting, networking, FW, and log analysis)
- Base knowledge and experience with PgSQL, Microsoft business applications / services (SQL, Hosted Exchange, AD, Office 365 services) and Oracle SQL
- Base knowledge and experience with Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning technologies and applicable fields
- Strong understanding of ITIL Foundation principles, certification is a plus
- Excellent relationship management, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel up to 30 percent of the time, including internationally
- Experience designing and administering virtualized environments (Microsoft Hosted Exchange, Microsoft SQL, Virtuozzo, Citrix, Oracle, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with backup and / or business continuity solutions is a plus. Experience with Acronis Backup 11.7 is a huge plus
Acronis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.