As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection that solves safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges on the daily basis. We offer innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that can run in the cloud, on-premises or even in a mixture of both worlds. We call that a hybrid cloud. Our innovative approach is trusted by more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries who use our products and services to protect their critical data. In order to implement such world beating functionality we use a variety of advanced technologies, including micro-service architecture, AI and blockchain to start with, that you might be interested in gaining an experience in.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis built a true multicultural team of highly talented professionals who can do amazing things and ready to share their knowledge and experience with candidates who are brave enough to join such a vibrant social environment.
We are currently looking for a Developer in Test / Automation QA to join our cross-functional Express Delivery team in our R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria. This team spearheads development of extended functionality to our Acronis Backup and Acronis Data Cloud products to accommodate needs of our clients. You will be working directly with plethora of customers from all sorts of businesses, including, but not limited to, Service Providers (like Host Europe Group) and Enterprises (like GoDaddy, AT&T, BMW, Nissan, Bosch, Siemens). The result of this development is merged into the mainline. Thus this is an ideal position for those who would like to see the results of their work being released as fast as possible and make a valuable impact on the rest of the product development.
- Participate in building of automated testing framework
- Design, implement and execute automated test scenarios
- Maintain and design test environments required for tests execution and manual tests
- Work with other teams to understand the business requirements and logic, relevant use cases, scenarios and functional flows for the system under test
- REST API testing of deployment and configuration
- Performance benchmarks
- Participation in feature architecture on early stages
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of hands-on Python or other scripting language experience
- Experience in tests automation development
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, flavors
- Strong Linux user
- Strong understanding of network stack
- Strong understanding of HTTP protocol and RESTful interfaces
- Very good level of English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties