As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis is a world leader in cyber protection that solves safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges on the daily basis. We offer innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that can run in the cloud, on-premises or even in a mixture of both worlds. We call that a hybrid cloud. Our innovative approach is trusted by more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries who use our products and services to protect their critical data. In order to implement such world beating functionality we use a variety of advanced technologies, including micro-service architecture, AI and blockchain to start with, that you might be interested in gaining an experience in.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis built a true multicultural team of highly talented professionals who can do amazing things and ready to share their knowledge and experience with candidates who are brave enough to join such a vibrant social environment.
We are currently looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our cross-functional Express Delivery team in our R&D center in Sofia, Bulgaria. This team spearheads development of extended functionality to our Acronis Backup and Acronis Data Cloud products to accommodate needs of our clients. You will be working directly with plethora of customers from all sorts of businesses, including, but not limited to, Service Providers (like Host Europe Group) and Enterprises (like GoDaddy, AT&T, BMW, Nissan, Bosch, Siemens). This is an ideal position for those who would like to see the results of their work being released as fast as possible and make a valuable impact on the rest of the product development.
- Understand and analyze product requirements and communicate with product management team.
- Develop test design of user scenarios, test cases and checklists
- Develop and execute manual tests, report and process defects
- Analyze customers’ issues and investigate their root causes and participate in technical discussions with R&D teams
- Design, deploy, install, provision, troubleshoot, and maintain of internal infrastructure used for testing
- 2+ year of developing test cases for complex applications
- Confident knowledge of Quality Assurance theory: principles, methodologies and techniques
- Solid understanding of HTTP / Authentication / Web services/ REST API
- Understanding of basic concepts of computer architecture, data structure and IT security
- Proficiency in both Linux and Windows operating systems with knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting
- Experience with virtualization and cloud deployment (K8s, Ansible) would be a plus
- Experience with creating/maintaining of automated tests would be a plus
- Analytical mindset, ability to solve complex logical puzzles
- Fluent English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties