As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis offers Professional Services for our Service Providers and Enterprise users to assist with the design, integration, implementation, and on-going operation of Acronis’ backup, disaster recovery, storage, file sync and share, monitoring, and other data protection solutions. Acronis takes pride in delivering high-quality services and deliverables, and we believe that our partners' success invariably depends on our ability to provide reliable and complete data protection and fast recovery services for virtual, physical, mobile and cloud environments.
We are looking for a Lead in our Cloud Platform team to join our Sofia team. We are looking for somebody who has passion for scripting, coding, automation and doing everything as code. You need to have a proper understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and possess good knowledge and expertise of various automation tools for developing digital pipelines (CI/CD pipelines) and the development cycle in general.
- Ensure the smooth running of production systems and maintain system availability
- Maintain infrastructure, configuration and monitoring in the way of "Infrastructure as Code"
- Create, extend and improve delivery/development processes and systems
- Participate in the architecture, design, deployment and maintenance phases of software
- Lead a small team of Senior System Administrators / DevOps professionals
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of professional experience as a System Administrator OR 3+ years as a DevOps / SRE
- 1+ years of professional experience on a role with people management responsibilities
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Experience in automation development
- Strong Python development skills (e.g., understanding of the difference between structures)
- Knowledge in the networking stack (e.g., NGINX, DNS, DHCP, PXE, the differences between firewall, routing, NAT)
- Knowledge about principles of Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD
- Knowledge in virtualization and containerization
- Knowledge in provision and orchestration systems
- Knowledge about public and hybrid clouds
- Strong communication skills for communication with teams in multiple countries
- Very good level of English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties