As Acronis is dedicated not just to Cyber Protection but to the general protection of its potential and current employees, recruitment and onboarding process are being held online during the current global COVID-19 situation.
Acronis leads the world in cyber protection - solving safety, accessibility, privacy, authenticity, and security (SAPAS) challenges with innovative backup, security, disaster recovery, and enterprise file sync and share solutions that run in hybrid cloud environments: on-premises, in the cloud, or at the edge. Enhanced by AI technologies and blockchain-based data authentication, Acronis protects all data, applications and systems in any environment, including physical, virtual, cloud, and mobile.
With dual headquarters in Switzerland and Singapore, Acronis protects the data of more than 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 150 countries and 20 languages.
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented training content creator to help author and develop modern video-based and traditional presentation-based instructional materials for our training and certification courses. If you have prior experience with training or multimedia content creation or experience as a video editor or graphic designer, we welcome you to apply.
- Content creation: Participate in designing, authoring and developing training content including but not limited to training videos, presentations, interactive e-learning and graphics for LMS and live training
- Instructional design: Work with product development teams, subject matter experts and other stakeholders to ensure applicability, accuracy and consistency of released training materials
- Release management: Coordinate timely release of training content, including ensuring source availability across various repositories, trainer familiarization, uploading to LMS and usage reporting
- Quality control: Review training content to ensure adherence to Acronis brand guidelines and publishing standards and for continuous improvement and version control
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 2+ years of experience with training, video or graphic content creation in IT or Training industry
- Proficient in presentation design, video editing, e-learning authoring and graphic editing
- Passionate and detail-oriented with strong drive for training excellence and knowledge sharing
- Ability to work well without supervision and possesses strong drive for excellence and knowledge sharing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Attractive remuneration
- Public Transport Support
- Multisport card
- Additional Health & Dental insurance
- Annual paid leave of 25 working days
- Free fresh fruits in the office
- Free drinks (Coffee/Tea/Water)
- Free parking slot
- Tickets for conferences and seminars
- Challenging atmosphere and interesting projects
- Future career development in a multinational company
- Offsite events and parties