Focus of this position is to be a single POC for Acronis partners and end customers, driving and advocating initiatives that deliver higher stability, better partner/customer satisfaction, all while driving MRR goals.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in project management, enterprise solutions design and technical account management. Ideal candidate must have experience working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams.
- Develop responses to RFIs and RFPs, technical & commercial proposals to prospective customers’ requirements;
- Develop PSA and SOW in collaboration with Sales and Legal teams;
- Develop project plan in scope of implementation, consulting and integration projects with end customers, manage project work;
- Work with Datacenter Operations, R&D, Support, and other departments to clear technical roadblocks customer faces at implementation and post implementation stages;
- Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Acronis product line, provide consultations to customer engaging experts from other Acronis teams as required;
- Review customer’s implementation and integration plans and make recommendations in line with best practices;
- Present new product functionality, engage customer in evaluation of new product releases;
- Keep track of customer run rates, develop remediation plan in case of negative dynamics;
- Work with R&D, Datacenter Operations, Support, Product, and other departments prioritizing and keeping track of customer’s incidents and feature requests;
- Update customer on regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and features request;
- Manage process escalations, develop Acronis internal and customer facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports;
- Provide feedback to Acronis Product Management teams based on customer requirements;
- Conduct quarterly review meeting providing update on run rates, key projects, and planned activities for the next period;
- Manage internal organization development projects, ensure consistent execution and reporting.
- 3+ years technical hands-on experience in 3 or more of the following areas – SaaS, IaaS, storages, hypervisors, backup, disaster recovery, RestAPI, IP network design/administration, DC/infrastructure design/operations, DBs administration, Python scripting, dashboards/reports, server administration;
- 3+ years in Project Manager or Technical Account Manager in a software or systems integration company;
- Excellent business analysis, project, risk, and relationship management skills;
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level;
- Ability to travel up to 30 percent of the time, including internationally;
- Fluent written and spoken in both Japanese and English