Focus of this position is to be a single POC for Acronis partners and end customers, driving and advocating initiatives that deliver higher stability, better partner/customer satisfaction, all while driving MRR goals.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in project management, enterprise solutions design and technical account management. Ideal candidate must have experience working in geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams. This position to be based in Tokyo.
- Develop responses to RFIs and RFPs, technical & commercial proposals to prospective customers’ requirements;
- Develop PSA and SOW in collaboration with Sales and Legal teams;
- Develop project plan in scope of implementation, consulting and integration projects with end customers, manage project work;
- Work with Datacenter Operations, R&D, Support, and other departments to clear technical roadblocks customer faces at implementation and post implementation stages;
- Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Acronis product line, provide consultations to customer engaging experts from other Acronis teams as required;
- Review customer’s implementation and integration plans and make recommendations in line with best practices;
- Present new product functionality, engage customer in evaluation of new product releases;
- Keep track of customer run rates, develop remediation plan in case of negative dynamics;
- Work with R&D, Datacenter Operations, Support, Product, and other departments prioritizing and keeping track of customer’s incidents and feature requests;
- Update customer on regular basis about progress of work on support cases, incidents, and features request;
- Manage process escalations, develop Acronis internal and customer facing executive summaries, develop root cause analysis reports;
- Provide feedback to Acronis Product Management teams based on customer requirements;
- Conduct quarterly review meeting providing update on run rates, key projects, and planned activities for the next period;
- Manage internal organization development projects, ensure consistent execution and reporting.
- 3+ years technical hands-on experience in 3 or more of the following areas – SaaS, IaaS, storages, hypervisors, backup, disaster recovery, RestAPI, IP network design/administration, DC/infrastructure design/operations, DBs administration, Python scripting, dashboards/reports, server administration;
- 3+ years in Project Manager or Technical Account Manager in a software or systems integration company;
- Excellent business analysis, project, risk, and relationship management skills;
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
- Ability to interact and communicate with multiple stakeholders, including C-level;
- Ability to travel up to 30 percent of the time, including internationally;
- Fluent written and spoken in both Japanese and English