Acquire will be the global leading platform that connects businesses with their customers across all communication channels through one efficiently resourceful platform.
After an extremely successful 2020, we are extremely excited to add to our growing sales development and marketing team to help fuel our projected growth in 2021. Our new Sales Development Representative (SDR) will be high-performing with some experience in qualifying prospects and leads while quickly building amazing rapport on the other side with relative strangers. As an SDR, you will be responsible for assisting in promoting the brand and qualifying potential clients and sales partners.
This position will report directly to our new Sales Development Manager, who will empower you to develop a deep understanding of Acquire’s customer service solutions and use your interpersonal skills and sales acumen to start the process of building deep professional relationships and lucrative business partnerships.
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities
- Work with your dedicated Account Executives to identify ongoing strategic targets
- Demonstrate the value of Acquire through phone calls, email, other social media platforms
- Research your targets and prepare summaries to prepare our sales team for closing calls
- Diligently update SalesForce to stay current on leads and follow-ups
- Shadow Account Executives to prepare for potential future career advancement within sales
- 1+ years of professional work experience in sales development within the SaaS space or specialized SDR training
- A great writer, speaker, and listener.
- Fearless and will call new people every single day, build rapport and relay the value of Acquire
- Thick skin who is comfortable and motivated by rejection and will keep trying
- An obsession with prospect happiness and will set the stage for effective sales follow-up
- Proactive who sees opportunities and goes after it
- Versatile and open to constant change and challenges
- Naturally curious and will follow the intricacies and changes in our tech space for years to come
- A deep understanding of communication who will keep conversation naturally flowing
Acquire is a customer engagement software platform that unites all communication, interactions, channels, and tools under one roof. With Acquire, teams are able to respond to customers instantly using live chat, chatbots, cobrowse, video and voice, email, and more — all from one simplified dashboard.
We recently earned our Series A investments and we are charging hard towards amazing growth and future expansion. Our talented team is focused, innovative and scrappy and our culture is progressive and exciting. In order to continue our success; we are looking for people who will not only excel in their roles but will help us revolutionize what a Silicon Valley company looks and thinks like.
- Culture: On our team, you are evaluated by both your individual success and your collective contributions to the wellbeing and success of your team. We want you to be open, candid and refreshingly authentic.
- Development: Being a startup, you will have the opportunity to stretch your abilities to rise to the occasion.
- Teamwork: Your success is our success and our success is your success. Everyone on the team is a player-coach and we are only strong together, not individually.
- Benefits: 100% employer paid for health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance for employees and 75% employer paid for dependents, flexible PTO, gym and wellness memberships, pet insurance, 401K, FSA, commuter benefits, maternal/paternal leave and more.
Acquire is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.