Acquire will be the global leading platform that connects businesses with their customers across all communication channels through one efficiently resourceful platform.
After our series A round of funding, we are extremely excited to add to our west coast sales team to help fuel our growth. Our new Enterprise Account Executive will be high-performing with experience in prospecting, providing product demos, and selling into enterprise sized companies. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing and closing opportunities from qualified leads, in addition to prospecting for new business and upselling and cross-selling within our customer base to successfully exceed your revenue quota.
This position will report directly to our Sales Manager, who will empower you to develop a deep understanding of Acquire’s customer service solutions and use your interpersonal skills and sales acumen to build deep professional relationships and lucrative business partnerships.
- Build Acquire's customer base
- Demo the Acquire platform to qualified leads
- Lead compelling presentations to executive level audiences
- Develop and execute strategies on how to grow and manage your pipeline
- Meet and exceed sales quotas
- Understand the industry trends and communicate insights from the field to internal stakeholders
- Track all opportunity and customer details in Salesforce while accurately forecasting expected close dates, projected deal size, and probability
- Uncover expansion opportunities to increase deal sizes
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS sales
- Proof of exceeding quota while managing 6 to 7 figure sales cycles with enterprise companies
- A consultative sales style with strong experience selling solutions
- Experience managing complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders
- Solid sales foundation built through sales training and practical experience
- Highly motivated and results-driven who will hit the ground running
- A clear and concise communication style when conducting intracate technical discussions
- Entrepreneurial with a growth-oriented mindset
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Acquire is a customer engagement software platform that unites all communication, interactions, channels, and tools under one roof. With Acquire, teams are able to respond to customers instantly using live chat, chatbots, cobrowse, video and voice, email, and more — all from one simplified dashboard.
We recently earned our Series A investments and we are charging hard towards amazing growth and future expansion. Our talented team is focused, innovative and scrappy and our culture is progressive and exciting. In order to continue our success; we are looking for people who will not only excel in their roles but will help us revolutionize what a Silicon Valley company looks and thinks like.
- Culture: On our team, you are evaluated by both your individual success and your collective contributions to the wellbeing and success of your team. We want you to be open, candid and refreshingly authentic.
- Development: Being a startup, you will have the opportunity to stretch your abilities to rise to the occasion.
- Teamwork: Your success is our success and our success is your success. Everyone on the team is a player-coach and we are only strong together, not individually.
- Benefits: 100% employer paid for health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance for employees and 75% employer paid for dependents, flexible PTO, gym and wellness memberships, pet insurance, 401K, FSA, commuter benefits, maternal/paternal leave and more.
Learn more about Acquire here.
The Applicant and Worker Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of applicants and employees.