Acquire will be the global leading platform that connects businesses with their customers across all communication channels through one efficiently resourceful platform.
After our series A round of funding, we are extremely excited to add to our developing customer success team. Our new technical customer success manager will have to hit the ground running with our predominantly incoming mid-market customers and will utilize their technical expertise, relationship building, project manager and consulting acumen to design standardized customer success plans, and work collaboratively with other departments to deliver best-in-class service.
This position will temporarily report directly to our COO/founder, while we onboard our VP of Customer Success, who will empower you to develop a deep understanding of Acquire’s customer service solutions and the tools necessary to usher a fruitful and successful collaboration with our clients.
- Onboard new customers and map and design solutions tailored to their business needs
- Work through account configuration to set up the desired environment for the client
- Serve as a technical advisor to a portfolio of assigned accounts including major consumer, prosumer and B2B brands
- Provide technical problem resolution and communication for all issues that may arise
- Work independently, demonstrate objectivity, and exhibit sound reasoning in a dynamic and ambiguous working environment
- Chair meetings and host webinars
- Manage and deliver value to your book of business and align with sales goals on renewals
- Ensure routine check-ins and quarterly business reviews
- 4-6 years of experience as a customer success manager or had customer facing roles in project delivery or consulting
- Experience in a fast growing SaaS startup environment
- Exceptional project management skills
- Data-driven when it comes to your customers
- Working knowledge of project and change management
- Desire to continually improve and willingness to track / report key metrics
- Ability to manage complex and conflicting requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Experience working with cross-functional international teams preferred
- Strong writing, presentation, and communication skills
Acquire is a customer engagement software platform that unites all communication, interactions, channels, and tools under one roof. With Acquire, teams are able to respond to customers instantly using live chat, chatbots, cobrowse, video and voice, email, and more — all from one simplified dashboard.
We recently earned our Series A investments and we are charging hard towards amazing growth and future expansion. Our talented team is focused, innovative and scrappy and our culture is progressive and exciting. In order to continue our success; we are looking for people who will not only excel in their roles but will help us revolutionize what a Silicon Valley company looks and thinks like.
- Culture: On our team, you are evaluated by both your individual success and your collective contributions to the wellbeing and success of your team. We want you to be open, candid and refreshingly authentic.
- Development: Being a startup, you will have the opportunity to stretch your abilities to rise to the occasion.
- Teamwork: Your success is our success and our success is your success. Everyone on the team is a player-coach and we are only strong together, not individually.
- Benefits: 100% employer paid for health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance for employees and 75% employer paid for dependents, flexible PTO, gym and wellness memberships, pet insurance, 401K, FSA, commuter benefits, maternal/paternal leave and more.
Learn more about Acquire here.
The Applicant and Worker Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of applicants and employees.
Acquire is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.