Acquire will be the global leading platform that connects businesses with their customers across all communication channels through one efficiently resourceful platform.
After our series A round of funding, we are extremely excited to bring on our US based Head of Engineering who will be an integral part of our executive/leadership team.
This position will report directly to our CEO, who will empower you to build processes that will support, scale, and develop our engineering teams for our continued success. You will be our switchboard between managing our software needs between our US based product management team (PST) and our India based engineering team.
- Build and scale a high-performance team through effective hiring, coaching, and development
- Implement systems and processes that drive efficiency and quality
- Empower and hold the engineering organization accountable to meet objectives and goals
- Own the execution of software product development lifecycle in R&D deliverables
- Partner with product management team to ensure engineering is aligned with business goals
- Provide hands-on technical management and guidance including system/design/code reviews
- Lead a team of engineers to define and evolve the architecture and underlying system design to build the scalable platform of the future.
- 10+ years of software/product development experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Strong knowledge of Languages/Infrastructure: NodeJS, AWS, Jenkins, Kubernetes,
- Previously lead engineering organizations for high-growth startups
- Track record of building scalable, reliable complex software solutions
- Dynamic, self-motivated, innovator, with an appreciation of vision and goals
- Passion for perfecting your craft
- Can work across teams in a matrixed environment while relaying your ideas with others
- Extensive experience working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies for quality teams
- High-level architecture skills
- Knowledge of good engineering practices and agile culture.
- Experience developing and implementing best practices for development in an Agile environment
- Strong knowledge and experience with DevOps methods and coding standards and tools
- A cultured approach to software architecture.
- Basic knowledge of IT security
- Experience leading India-based engineering teams (remotely or in-person), highly preferred
- Fluency in Hindi and English, highly preferred
- Flexibility (occasionally) with 7-8 hour working day (conference calls in multiple time zones)
Acquire is a customer engagement software platform that unites all communication, interactions, channels, and tools under one roof. With Acquire, teams are able to respond to customers instantly using live chat, chatbots, cobrowse, video and voice, email, and more — all from one simplified dashboard.
We recently earned our Series A investments and we are charging hard towards amazing growth and future expansion. Our talented team is focused, innovative and scrappy and our culture is progressive and exciting. In order to continue our success; we are looking for people who will not only excel in their roles but will help us revolutionize what a Silicon Valley company looks and thinks like.
- Culture: On our team, you are evaluated by both your individual success and your collective contributions to the wellbeing and success of your team. We want you to be open, candid and refreshingly authentic.
- Development: Being a startup, you will have the opportunity to stretch your abilities to rise to the occasion.
- Teamwork: Your success is our success and our success is your success. Everyone on the team is a player-coach and we are only strong together, not individually.
- Benefits: 100% employer paid for health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance for employees/75% employer paid for dependents, flexible PTO, gym and wellness memberships, pet insurance, 401K, FSA, commuter benefits, maternal/paternal leave and more.
Learn more about Acquire here.
The Applicant and Worker Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of applicants and employees.