Acquire will be the global leading platform that connects businesses with their customers across all communication channels through one efficiently resourceful platform.
After our series A round of funding, we are extremely excited to acquire our first truly dedicated sales leader who will be an integral part of our executive/leadership team. Our goal is to grow tremendously year over year.
This position will report directly to our COO/founder, who will empower you to build processes that will support, scale, and develop our teams for our continued success. You will be our foundation for sales leadership and you will eventually have the resources to continue to build on our very effective 8 person sales team that is split between SF and Boston.
- Take responsibility for all sales team quotas
- Report all numbers and progress to the COO, Board of Directors and Leadership Team
- Define and execute a revenue strategy utilizing data analytics and programs that ensures predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales results while maximizing revenue potential from existing and prospective customers.
- Personally handle “must win” deals
- Lead, inspire, train and motivate the sales team to help them achieve their sales plans and activities
- Ensure that the team has the knowledge, skills and developmental plans to overachieve in their assigned quotas
- Ensure that all sales opportunities are accurately recorded and maintained in Salesforce to enable accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue forecasts
- In the short term, help develop a deep understanding of our story, the platform, our customers’ needs, the product messaging, and competitive landscape
- Implement and adjust the sales performance metrics and hold the sales team accountable to milestones and objectives
- Partner with our VP of Marketing in building/refining the go-to-market strategy, pricing model and compelling materials for new markets and verticals
- Deliver on quarterly revenue and productivity targets for your team
- Lead the Sales Operations function at Acquire
- Hire strong sales talent and create an excellent sales culture
- 8+ years of experience in leading sales teams
- 5+ years of VP experience building and executing a go-to-market model in a fast growing enterprise and mid-market focused tech company preferably in a series A start-up environment
- Success building a sales organization within the early stages of the product
- A passion for closing as both a player and coach
- Demonstrated ability to execute and implement change
- Integrity and humility in your leadership approach
- A leadership style that balances communication, mentorship and healthy motivation
- Verifiable proof of consistent and significant sales growth significantly over 3-5 years
Acquire is a customer engagement software platform that unites all communication, interactions, channels, and tools under one roof. With Acquire, teams are able to respond to customers instantly using live chat, chatbots, cobrowse, video and voice, email, and more — all from one simplified dashboard.
We recently earned our Series A investments and we are charging hard towards amazing growth and future expansion. Our talented team is focused, innovative and scrappy and our culture is progressive and exciting. In order to continue our success; we are looking for people who will not only excel in their roles but will help us revolutionize what a Silicon Valley company looks and thinks like.
- Culture: On our team, you are evaluated by both your individual success and your collective contributions to the wellbeing and success of your team. We want you to be open, candid and refreshingly authentic.
- Development: Being a startup, you will have the opportunity to stretch your abilities to rise to the occasion.
- Teamwork: Your success is our success and our success is your success. Everyone on the team is a player-coach and we are only strong together, not individually.
The Applicant and Worker Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and disclose personal information of applicants and employees.