Partner Channel Manager UK & Nordics
Acquia, is transforming the digital strategies of companies all over the world with our open cloud platform. We are passionate and relentlessly committed to helping our clients create digital experiences that are more relevant, personalized, and built for a fast-changing, always-connected, mobile-first world. Headquartered in the US, we have been named as one of North America’s fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
The Channel Manager UK is a quota carrying role and will be responsible for delivering revenue with and through Acquia’s partner and alliance ecosystem. The role will be responsible for building upon existing partnerships as well as recruiting new partners. The overall goal is to drive net new bookings for the company via partner-sourced and partner-influenced deals. The Manager, Partner Channels UK & Nordics will be expected to work in very close alignment with the Acquia field sales team and our partners to hit identified sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives. They will report to the Senior Vice President of Channel Sales and Strategic Alliances with a dotted line to the UK Sales Director, and will be based in Acquia’s Reading office.
- Establish and build relationships with key personnel in assigned Digital Agency, Global System Integrator and in territory partners.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including pre-sales, services, support, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for driving net new sales growth via partner-sourced and partner-influenced bookings as well as achieving strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Create joint go to market plans and marketing initiatives to drive pipeline of opportunities from partners.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure partners are effectively enabled for both selling and delivering
- Lead solution development efforts that best address end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruit and onboard new qualifying partners.
- Participate in the EMEA team and contribute to the EMEA strategy as part of that team, building strong cross-functional relationships with other EMEA leaders.
- 3+ years of channel and alliances sales or direct sales experience in a complex technology solution-selling B2B sales environment, preferably in the Digital Experience space.
- Good working knowledge of digital marketing agencies, systems integrators and web development firms.
- Strong work ethic with a proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota.
- Strong customer and partner references required.
- Experience managing a sales cycle from the business champion to the C-level.
- Excellent presentation skills and presence.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience working in a startup environment strongly preferred