Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report and rated a leader by the analyst community. Acquia’s India office is a Great Place to Work certified organization. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Associate Operations Engineer to join our Customer Data Platform Operations team. In the role they will provide incident response coverage as well as other operations tasks to assist delivering solutions for our business needs of our customers.
- Execute day to day activities of continuous monitoring of customer data platform
- Respond promptly and effectively to alerts related to monitoring of various customer tasks and the processing pipeline
- Troubleshoot stuck tasks, data mismatches, and database queries to remediate customer workflows
- Provide clear and concise communication of problems and steps taken to customers and other stakeholders via ticketing system, email, and Slack
- Create and improve documentation for team members and other internal stakeholders
- Support automation efforts, and identify process efficiencies
- Work cross functionally with Operations, Support, Customer Success Managers to extend fast support to customers
- Experience range required for the role is 3 months to 3 years.
- Familiarity with command line interaction with Linux operating systems, Windows powershell
- Experience with any of the scripting languages - Bash/ Python/ Shell/ PHP/ Similar
- Customer-first mindset and is passionate about serving customers and solving their problems
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills, follow through, and high level of accountability
- Problem solving skills, curiosity, initiative, and ability to work effectively under time pressure, prioritize and multitask
- Willing to work in shifts to extend 24*7 support
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or other solid Technical degree in IT, Information Services or similar field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL or any other DB query language
- Experience in customer technical support or similar role
- Familiarity with JIRA, Zendesk, Service Cloud or some other ticketing system
- Experience working with customer’s data platforms, and marketing-related data technologies
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a global team
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.