Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
About the team you will be on…
Acquia is seeking a Senior Technical Product Manager with the experience and passion for building great products. You will be responsible for leading products for the Shared Services team. You have a consistent track record of building and leading world class products through the entire lifecycle of incubation, development, and business growth. The ideal candidate is an articulate product visionary with business acuity and operational experience.
As the Product Manager, you will…
We truly believe that the Product Manager is the CEO of that product.
From building business cases to prioritizing engineering team deliverables, setting and managing expectations, and executing on solution delivery with your engineering and marketing counterparts, our Product Managers are expected to lead their products and initiatives to successful outcomes for our customers and company.
- Define and drive product line strategy and communicate the vision to customers and partners
- Work with customers and internal partners (Customer Success, Support, etc) to define the product experience, turning high-level business needs into functional requirements
- Create and manage near-to-mid term product roadmaps, considering priorities, trade-offs and constraints, and executing that plan with engineering
- Define the go-to-market strategy, packaging, and pricing for new and existing products
- Perform financial planning and analysis on investment cases, bookings targets, margin analysis, and monitoring the financial health of the product line
- Collaborate closely with Product Marketing in all activities related to the launch and growth of new products and features
- Assess current and emerging technologies and market/industry trends in order to inform platform strategy
- Proven skills in stakeholder management and internal evangelism
- Proactive, independent problem solver with high energy/positive demeanor
- 3+ years Enterprise SaaS / Cloud based product management experience
- Ability to create strong working relationships with Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Finance
- Strong ability to work well cross-functionally on a personal level with executives and individual team members
- Consistent track record to establish clear priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with customer-related projects with an understanding of how customers think about software purchasing and pricing
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAemail@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.