Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
- Act as the product owner for our Business Intelligence tools and projects
- Establish best practices, audit data for accuracy and oversee permissions and security within Acquia’s chosen Business Intelligence Platform Domo
- Develop expertise in the various systems Acquia uses internally — particularly focused around the data structure and corresponding processes that impact the data
- Help define the long term strategy for the Business Intelligence Team at Acquia
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify key business requirements and develop automated reporting from data extraction to visualization
- Build individual and department level dashboards pertaining to key business initiatives outlined by senior management
- Champion data initiatives by refining processes and data structures to ensure scalable reporting solutions
- Combine and transform data from multiple sources using a mix of SQL and Domo’s in-platform ETL tools
- Be proactive in determining the Business Intelligence needs and wants of Acquia
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science or similar.
- 2–5 years experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst
- 1–2 years SQL/MySQL experience
- Experience using a business intelligence platform such as Domo (preferred) or Tableau
- Experience with Salesforce as a data source
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing requirements from stakeholders and translating into actionable plan
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working with ETL software and/or relational databases
- Extreme attention to detail and passion for data
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Ability to mentor and train less experienced team members
- Excel and data analysis skills, (PivotTables, SumIfs, Vlookups etc)
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence) a plus
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAemail@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.