Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking an AVP, Sales to join our Eastern, US team to oversee a group of Enterprise Account Executives who drive revenue from evangelizing Acquia to the market and bringing in new accounts. Creating strategy and developing and executing against it to develop accounts and build pipeline is key. In this role, you will:
- Hire, manage and lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives to successfully own and develop their territories and strengthen their pipelines
- Drive Global Account executive team to exceed their 3M revenue target
- Report on team metrics (activity & pipeline) and provide forecasting to Executive Leadership
- As a member of the Senior Leadership team, contribute to the overall growth and success of the Company
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Acquia’s Account Management, Solutions Architecture, and Services teams to ensure a positive customer experience and territory growth
- Develop and implement internal processes to build flawless management of territories and measurements of team performance while decreasing roadblocks
- 6-10 years relevant industry experience (Martech, CMS etc)
- 6-10 years people and process management
- Experience leading a pipeline and forecasting
- Drives success of team
- Excellent written/verbal skills
- Ability to think strategically and bring structure to team
- Align with Company priorities and devise departmental annual and quarterly goals
- Motivates team and keeps them focused on highest priorities
- Ability to travel as needed
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact NAemail@example.com as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.