Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, named one of the Best Places to Work in India by Great Place to Work. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Support Coordinator - Remote Australia:
- Work with a broad customer base consisting of non-profits, educational institutions, governmental bodies, and Fortune 500 companies around the Asia Pacific region.
- Use advanced problem-solving to resolve sophisticated challenges in real time across a number of technical domains.
- Collaborate across the Support organization and other internal teams to provide the best possible outcomes to meet client need.
- Craft and implement communications to meet the technical needs of a global audience.
- Passion for the web, open-source, and for helping others.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are paramount.
- Customer service or customer engagement experience.
- Experience in site development and/or PHP development and demonstrable Drupal skills a plus.
- An understanding of the LAMP stack and Bash a plus.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Why Acquia Support?
- We're not a call center. Acquia is looking for hardworking problem-solvers with strong verbal and written communications skills. We provide opportunities to constantly learn and grow your technical skills while solving complex challenges involving the latest in Cloud technology.
- A genuinely fun place to work. We're a tight-knit team where positive energy and opportunities abound to work collaboratively with others, both in Support and across Acquia as a whole to improve our offerings and customer experiences. At the same time, we have an actual flag. Does your current job come with its own banner?!
Individuals seeking employment at Acquia are considered without regard to race, color, religion, caste, creed, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Whatever you answer will not be considered in the hiring process or thereafter.