Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
It is an exciting time to be in the channel business, especially here at Acquia. Partners consistently drive over 50% of new business for Acquia and deliver innovative solutions to market on Acquia’s Open Digital Experience Platform. As Partner Marketing Manager, this individual will play a meaningful role in planning and executing Acquia’s Partner Marketing initiatives, ensuring continued growth and success of our partner channel. The ideal candidate understands how partners impact Acquia’s business objectives and results, and is a driven hands-on executor, a skilled project manager, and a creative problem solver.
Reporting to the Director of Partner Marketing, this individual will own partner-facing communications and align with partner organization leaders and internal Acquia teams to enhance partner go-to-market activities globally. The ideal candidate has partner marketing or agency account management experience and is proficient in modern digital campaign channels and strategies.
- Marketing to partners: manage and innovate on communications programs that advise and educate Acquia partners about Acquia news and announcements, product updates and campaigns, partner program news, and co-marketing and sponsorship opportunities. Communication and program examples include newsletters, nurture emails, video updates, partner networking sessions, meetings – both with individual partners and groups of partners – and more.
- Marketing thru partners: establish relationships with partners and their Acquia Partner Managers to own onboarding and field readiness. Partner onboarding is all about getting new and maturing partners up to speed on how marketing with Acquia works and guiding them through the early steps needed to prepare for success. Field readiness includes helping partners define their Acquia solution and prepare to bring their solution to market. Both of these areas require establishing trusting relationships with partners and internal Acquia teams to deliver content, provide recommendations, and hold all parties accountable for established roles, responsibilities, timelines, and deliverables.
- Enabling partners: partner enablement at Acquia has three flavors: sales, technical and marketing. This role will be responsible for maintaining, innovating on, and delivering partner marketing content and resources designed to help partners bring their Acquia solutions to market, run their own campaigns, and put themselves in position to earn joint co-marketing opportunities with Acquia. In addition, this role will work with the Partner Enablement team to market and deliver various Acquia sales and technical enablement, including content, training and certification resources, and presentations to ensure partners can successfully position, sell and implement Acquia products.
- 4-7 years go-to-market experience at a technology company with direct or complementary involvement with partners and/or partner marketing, OR, equivalent experience at a digital marketing agency in a client-lead/account management/marketing program management role
- Creative thinker and problem solver: well versed in modern digital marketing campaign channels, strategies and tactics and able to make campaign recommendations with confidence that comes from experience.
- Data-driven with knowledge of performance metrics to ensure programs are successfully measured and reported on, and ability to teach partners campaign measurement best practices.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills, ability to create and manage briefs and planning docs to inform program direction and team roles
- Strong accountability required to set expectations around deliverables and timelines with internal peers, leadership, partner, and client teams.
- Events and webinar experience a plus: includes the ability to identify and help create in-person or virtual experiences, design an agenda, craft promotional content, manage execution and measurement of the program.
- Positive, outgoing nature with emotional intelligence and a great sense of humor
- Willingness to travel, as required (when deemed safe to do so)
- A team player
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.